- Coalition Letter to APA Council Opposing "Member-Initiated Task Force"
- Coalition Response to Letter from APA Division 42 Board
- Adversarial Operational Psychology Is Unethical for Psychologists
- Coalition Resolution to Annul the APA PENS Report
- Coalition Declines Invitation to Consult to APA "Task Force"
- Coalition Rejects New APA "Task Force"
- Coalition Call for Annulment of APA PENS Report
- Coalition Background Statement on Annulment of APA PENS Report
- Reclaiming Our Profession: Psychology Ten Years After 9/11
- Press Release: Coalition Calls for Investigation of Allegations Concerning Martin Seligman, Denounces APA Inaction
- Martin Seligman, the American Psychological Association, and US Torture: Basic Facts
- Press Release: Coalition Charges APA with Complicity in Torture Interrogations
- Open Letter to APA President Goodheart Charges APA with Complicity in Torture Interrogations
- Letter to APA President Carol Goodheart Calls for Action Regarding James and Leso
- Press Release: United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture Calls on APA to Withdraw Psychologists from Guantánamo Detention Camp
- Open Letter in Response to the American Psychological Association Board
- Coalition for an Ethical Psychology Calls for Independent Investigation of Ties between the American Psychological Association and Defense-Intelligence Establishment
- Response to APA Proposed Amendment to Ridley-Thomas Resolution in California (Arrigo Statement HERE)
- Coalition Statement on APA Members' Historic Referendum Banning Psychologist Participation in U.S. Detention Facilities (Spanish version HERE)
- Appeal to Colleagues in Turkey from American Psychologists: Stand With Us Against Psychologist Involvement in Torture and Detainee Abuse
- Press Release on Case of Mohammed Jawad: Military Psychologist Invokes Right to Remain Silent at Guantánamo Hearing, Refusing to Testify About Abusive Treatment of Detainee
- Torture, and the Strategic Helplessness of the American Psychological Association
- Letter to Senate Intelligence Committee: Psychologists Out of Abusive Interrogations
- Analysis of the American Psychological Association's Frequently Asked Questions Regarding APA's Policies and Positions on the Use of Torture or Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment During Interrogations
- Open Letter to APA President Sharon Brehm: On Psychologists and Torture (PDF version HERE)
- Q & A on Torture (PDF version HERE)
- Response to Colonel Larry James: Letter to the President of the American Psychological Association.